About The Conference
International Conference on Quantum Technologies, Communications, Computing, Hardware and Embedded Systems Security ( iQ-CCHESS’23) aims to facilitate enlightening and impactful discussions among experts on different perspectives of Quantum Technologies, Intelligent Systems, Smart Computing Systems and Security.This conference aims at bringing together researchers in academia, industry and practitioners in the world working on interdisciplinary platform for discussion and exchange various ideas to find out the solution of new emerging and challenging problems.
About The Institute
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam at Valavoor, Pala, Kerala is one among the IIITs that have been established as "Institutions of National Importance" by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India under the ambit of IIIT (PPP) Act 2017. The institute offers 4 year B.Tech. and B.Tech. (Hons) program, Ph.D. programs in frontier areas of CSE, CSE - Cyber Security, ECE and Mathematics as well as M.Tech. in AI & Data Science and Cyber Security for the working professionals.
iQ-CCHESS’23 invites contributions in all areas related to Computer Science and Engineering, but not limited to, the following streams:
- Quantum Technologies
- Cloud Computing & security
- Internet of Things (IoT) & security
- Communications & Networks
- Biomedical Engineering and Healthcare Technologies
- Robotics, Control, Instrumentation, and Automation
- High Performance computing and Scalable systems
- Big Data Analytics & security
- Intelligent Systems
- Cognitive Computing
- Reconfigurable Computing and Embedded Systems
- Hardware Security
- Blockchain Technology
- Cyber Security and Privacy
Track 1: Quantum Technologies Quantum Computing programming languages and algorithms; Hybrid Quantum solutions; Quantum Computing in computational science; Quantum machine learning; Supercomputing infrastructure using Quantum; Quantum Computing hardware; Quantum error correction; Quantum software engineering; Quantum information theory; Quantum simulators; Cloud Quantum Computing; Quantum Computing for industries, education, video games, and interactive art; Quantum communications, sensing, and cryptography, Post-Quantum cryptography.
Track 2: Cloud Computing & security Cloud infrastructures, systems, and architectures; Cloud programming; Cloud storage; Cloud Computing for Big Data; Mapreduce systems and applications, Cloud Computing for IoT; Cloud as a service; QoS aware Cloud Computing; Green Cloud Computing; Mobile Cloud Computing; Cloud operations management; Cloud Edge; 5G Cloud; Fog computing; Cloud High Performance Computing, Data center networking, Cloud security and privacy; Cloud Metaverse.
Track 3: Internet of Things (IoT) & security IoT Interoperability and Multi-Platform Integration; IoT Protocols and Standards; Ultra-low power IoT Technologies and Embedded Systems Architectures; Sensors Data Management; IoT Mining and Analytics; Smart Cities; IoT-based Building Automation; Smart Agriculture and Water Management; e-Health; IoT-based Supply Chains; Smart Grid and Energy Management; Social Models and Networks; Green IoT: Sustainable Design and Technologies; Urban Dynamics and crowdsourcing services; IoT Privacy and Security Concerns; Identification and Authentication Issues; Wireless Sensor Network for IoT Security, Intrusion Detection in IoT; Cryptography, Authentication and Authorization for IoT, Network Attacks in IoT, Big Data and Information Integrity in IoT and Scalability.
Track 4: Communications & Networks Green Communications; Wireless Communications and Networks; Optical Communications and Networks; Modulation and Coding Techniques; AdHoc, Mesh, and Cellular Networks (AMCN); Sensor Networks; Vehicular Networks; Communication Networks Architectures and Algorithms; Social Networks and Computing (SNC); Cyber Physical Networks; Software Defined Networks and Network Virtualization Technologies (SDN/NFV); Mobile communication networks and computing; AI and Emerging Topics in Networking (AIETN).
Track 5: Biomedical Engineering and Healthcare Technologies Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation, Wearable Sensors for Health care monitoring, Biomedical Imaging, Micro/Nano-bioengineering, and Cellular/Tissue Engineering & Biomaterials, Computational Systems, Modeling, and Simulation in Medicine, Biomedical and Health Informatics
Track 6: Robotics, Control, Instrumentation, and Automation Humanoid robots, Mobile robotics, Space and underwater robots, Assistive robots; Autonomous robots; Human-Robot interaction; Telerobotics; Walking and Climbing Robots; Robotic Automation; Robot Localization and Map Building; Control system modeling, Intelligent control, Neuro-control, Fuzzy control, and their applications, Networked control systems, Instrumentation systems, Industrial automation, Surveillance.
Track 7: High Performance computing and Scalable systems Parallel and distributed algorithms and design techniques; Fault tolerance and Resilience algorithms; Concurrency and Data locality algorithms; Resource allocation and optimization techniques; Classical and emerging computation models; High performance processing architectures; Networks for high performance computing platforms; Simulation and Visualization applications; Heterogeneous and Hybrid programming; Scalable systems and software architectures for high-performance computing; Scalable algorithms for fundamental data analysis; Scalable algorithms and techniques to reduce the complexity of large-scale data; Scalable algorithms for data-driven application domains; Scalable algorithms with transparency; Scaling and accelerating machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision applications.
Track 8: Big Data Analytics & security Foundational models for Big Data; Frameworks and mechanisms for Big Data Analytics (Healthcare, Finance, Banking etc.); Big Data processing and management; Big Data search and mining; Big Data platforms; Big Data persistence and preservation; Big Data and social networks; Big Data economics; time-series analysis, Data streaming, statistical analysis for big data; Data visualization; Multi-modal support for Big Data Analytics; High-performance computing for Big Data Analytics; Information security and privacy.
Track 9: Intelligent Systems Deep Learning; Neural Networks; Fuzzy Logic; Expert Systems; Computational Intelligence; Natural Language Processing; Data Mining; Machine Learning; Neuromorphic systems; Biometrics; Sentiment Analysis; Human Computer Interaction; Pattern Recognition; Image/Video Processing; Brain-Machine Interface; Geographic Information Systems; Signal Processing; Segmentation Techniques; Augmented/Virtual Reality; Metaheuristic algorithms; Business Intelligence; Crowd Sourcing & Social Intelligence; Ambient intelligence and Affective computing; Context-aware pervasive systems.
Track 10: Cognitive Computing Cognitive and computation models; Human reasoning mechanisms; Neuroscience; Neuromorphic computing; Neuromorphic devices; Brain information processing and informatics, Spiking hierarchical models; Vision sensors; Sensory modalities; Temporal approach to object recognition; Hierarchical temporal memory; Spatio-temporal event recognition; Reasoning with relative directions; Web-navigation via Cognitive Models; Mining cognitive patterns; Bag-of-Features for retrievals; Computing with symmetries; Periphery of Knowledge; Emotions and cooperation levels; Artificial intelligence and cognition; Agent-based adaptive systems; Autonomous systems and autonomy-oriented computing.
Track 11: Reconfigurable Computing and Embedded Systems Reconfigurable computing platforms and architectures; Heterogeneous platforms; Reconfigurable processors; Statically and dynamically reconfigurable systems and components; Reconfigurable computing for machine learning, data center and high-performance computing; FPGA and CGRA architectures; FPGA partial reconfiguration; Design methods and tools for reconfigurable computing; Application-Specific Processors and Devices; Component and Binding Models; Embedded Computing Education; Embedded System and Software; Embedded System Architecture; Integration with Business Logic; Integration with SOA; Middleware; Networked Embedded Systems; Programming Abstractions; Real-time Systems; Service-Oriented Architectures; Testing Techniques.
Track 12: Hardware Security Cryptographic Hardware and their Implementation, Optimization of Cryptographic Hardware on FPGA, Physically Unclonable Functions (PUFs), Side-channel Attacks on Cryptographic Hardware, Modern IC Design and Manufacturing Practices and Their Implications, Hardware Trojans.
Track 13: Blockchain Technology Blockchain and cryptocurrency; Payment solutions with cryptocurrency; Transactions and security; Ethereum and smart contract development; Fintech enterprise deployment; Public vs private blockchain implementation; Decentralized autonomous solutions; Identity and authorization systems; Communication networks on blockchain; Security and privacy using blockchain; Blockchain for Cloud environments; Fraud prevention using blockchain.
Track 14: Cyber Security and Privacy Cryptography; eCrime and malware; Information Security; Communication Security; Biometric--based Security; Data Analytics for Security and Privacy; Cloud-edge security and privacy; Integrated Security Design Schemes; Surveillance; Malware Analysis; Intrusion Detection Systems; Cyber security and machine learning; Applied Cryptography; Lightweight cryptography; Post-quantum Cryptography; Financial Cryptography; Cyber Security and Digital Forensics.
Plenary & Keynote Speakers
Director, IIIT Kottayam
Dr. M Radhakrishnan
Registrar, IIIT Kottayam
Prof. P Mohanan
Professor In-charge (Academics), IIIT Kottayam
- Prof. (Dr.). K Chandrasekaran NITK Surathkal
- Prof. (Dr.). C Krishna Mohan IIT Hyderabad
- Prof. (Dr.). Monika Aggarwal IIT Delhi
- Dr. L Venkata Subramanian IBM Research India.
- Prof. (Dr.). N. Ramasubramanian National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. Pao-Ann Hsiung National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Prof. (Dr.). Salim A College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Dr. S. Mary Saira Bhanu Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. Panchami V IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Ragesh G. K IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Arun Cryil Jose IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. E. Silambarasan IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Manjith B.C IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. A. Balu IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Bhanu Chander IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Panchami V IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Ragesh G. K IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Rubell Marion Lincy G IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Ananth A IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Lavanya Settipalli IIIT Kottayam
- Mr. Siju K S IIIT Kottayam
- Ms. Drishya Prasad IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Ebin Deni Raj IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Bakkiyaraj T IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Christina Terese Joseph IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Dhanyamol M V IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Dr. Mathew C. D. IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Santhos Kumar IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Shajulin Benedict IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Sivaiah Bellamkonda IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Suchithra M S IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Jayakrushna Sahoo IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. J. V. Bibal Banifa IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. P. Victer Paul IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Koppala Guravaiah IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Divya Sindhu Lekha IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Keshab Nath IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Lidiya Lilly Thampi IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Bibin Francis IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Kala S. IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Anoop B.N. IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Shusheel Kumar Joshi IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Mithun Haridas T.P Assistant Professor, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala
- Dr. A. M Ramiya Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr. Nabeel Koya Scientist-E, Cyber Security Group, CDAC
- Dr. Tony Thomas Associate Professor, Digital university Kerala.
- Dr. Hiran V Nath Assistant Professor, NIT Calicut
- Prof. (Dr.). Salim A College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
- Dr. Deepa S Kumar Associate Professor, College of Engineering Munnar.
- Dr. Shelbi Joseph Associate Professor, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Dr. Sangeetha Jose Associate Professor, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RIT), Kottayam
- Dr. Rajesh P. Nair Assistant Professor, CUSAT.
- Dr. Binu V P Associate Professor, Model Engineering College, Ernakulam.
- Dr. Gopakumar C Associate Professor, College Of Engineering, Karunagappally.
- Dr. Satyajit Das Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Palakkad.
- Dr. J. Kokila Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, India.
- Dr. Renjith P Assistant Professor, IIITDM Kurnool
- Dr. Masilamani V Associate Professor, IIITDM Kanchipuram.
- Dr. Boddepalli Shanti Bhushan Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, India.
- Dr.T.Vinopraba Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Puducherry, India.
- Dr. Aswani Kumar Cherukuri Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Dr.Sahadeo Padhye Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
- Dr. R.Mohan Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. Ansuman Mahapatra Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, India.
- Dr. Aniruddha Kanhe Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
- Dr. Manikandan V.M SRM University, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr.M. Brindha Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India
- Dr. Ambili P. S. Associate Professor, REVA University Bangalore.
- Dr. Sakthivel R Associate Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology University, Vellore.
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Associate Professor, IIIT Tiruchirappalli
- Dr.P.Kumaran Assistant Professor, NIT Puducherry, India.
- Dr. K. Navin Sam Assistant Professor, NIT Puducherry, India.
- Dr. Xingwang Li Henan Polytechnic University, China.
- Dr. Axel Sikora Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Dr. Radu Prodan University of Klagenfurt, Austria.
- Dr. Hongju Chen Fuzhou University, China.
- Dr. Lei Shu University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Dr. Kazuhiro Nakadai Honda Research Institute, Japan
- Dr. Jobish John University College Cork, Ireland.
- Dr. Lalit Garg University of Malta
- Dr. Resmi Ramachandran Pillai Linkoping University, Sweden
|Call for Paper Announcement||::: February 24, 2023|
|Paper Submission Deadline||::: June 02, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance||::: July 05, 2023|
|Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline||::: July 20, 2023|
|Registration Starts||::: July 28, 2023|
|Registration Ends||::: August 04, 2023|
Authors are invited to submit full-length original, unpublished papers in IEEE proceedings format, along with an abstract of at most 250 words and a maximum of five keywords. The papers are limited to six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges Rs. 500 per page will be applied. To enable blind review, the author list should be omitted from the main document. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should NOT be submitted and will not be considered. We will follow the plagiarism policy of IEEE. All submitted papers will be subjected to a "similarity test". Papers achieving a high similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected without a formal review.
Authors are strongly encouraged to use the latest templates for typesetting as provided on the IEEE Website.Paper Template
Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered to the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; and at least one of the authors
is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the final program or in the
All registered and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore
The manuscript as a single PDF is to be submitted online through Easychair.
Authors of the accepted papers will be informed by email.
Conference venue location information, and gallery
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam
Valavoor.P.O, Pala, Kottayam, Kerala, India-68663
Phone: +91-0482-2202100 | 91-0482-2202110
40 km from Kottayam Bus Station
40 km from Kottayam Junction
66 km form Cochin International Airport