About The Conference
International Conference on Quantum Technologies, Communications, Computing, Hardware and Embedded Systems Security ( iQ-CCHESS’23) aims to facilitate enlightening and impactful discussions among experts on different perspectives of Quantum Technologies, Intelligent Systems, Smart Computing Systems and Security.This conference aims at bringing together researchers in academia, industry and practitioners in the world working on interdisciplinary platform for discussion and exchange various ideas to find out the solution of new emerging and challenging problems.
About The Institute
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam at Valavoor, Pala, Kerala is one among the IIITs that have been established as "Institutions of National Importance" by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India under the ambit of IIIT (PPP) Act 2017. The institute offers 4 year B.Tech. and B.Tech. (Hons) program, Ph.D. programs in frontier areas of CSE, CSE - Cyber Security, ECE and Mathematics as well as M.Tech. in AI & Data Science and Cyber Security for the working professionals.
iQ-CCHESS’23 invites contributions in all areas related to Computer Science and Engineering, but not limited to, the following streams:
- Quantum Computing and Security
- Wireless Communication and Security
- Computational Intelligence and Security
- Security and privacy
- Hardware Security
- Blockchain technology and its applications
*** Best Paper Award shall be given to individual(s) based on the assessment of track chairs among the presented papers in each track of iQ-CCHESS'23.
Track 1: Quantum Computing and Security
Quantum Computing, Quantum Algorithms, Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Hardware, Quantum Optimization, Quantum Information Theory, Quantum Error Correction, Quantum Simulators, Quantum Communication, Quantum Networks, Quantum Sensing, Blind Computing, Quantum Cryptography, Post-Quantum Cryptography.
Track 2: Wireless Communication and Security
Green Computing and Networking for 5G, Ubiquitous Computing and Sensor Networks, ML and DL for Intelligent WSN, ML and DL 5G and 6G, Mobile Communication networks, and Computing, Green communications in 5G, Security in WSNs, Communication Networks Architecture, Secured Routing Algorithms, Network Virtualization Technologies (NFV), AdHoc, Mesh, and Cellular Networks (AMCN), Wearable sensors for Healthcare Monitoring, Security in Smart cities, Software Defined Networks and IoT, Vehicular Ad- hoc Networks and Security, RFID, Cyber-Physical Networks, Intrusion Detection. Cloud High Performance Computing, Data center networking, Cloud security and privacy; Cloud Metaverse.
Track 3: Computational Intelligence and Security
Computational Intelligence and its applications, Computational Intelligence using Machine Learning, Computational Intelligence using Federated Learning, Intelligent Systems Security with Deep Learning and Neural Networks, Secure fuzzy Logic, Expert System Security, Crowd Sourcing & Social Intelligence, Context-aware pervasive systems, Ambient intelligence and Security Applications, Secure Intelligent Control and their Applications, Secure Network Control System, Information Forensic and Security.
Track 4: Security and privacy:
Access control, Cryptographic protocols, Language-based security, Authorization and trust, Verification techniques, Integrity and Availability models, Applied Cryptography, Audit and Accountability, Malware, Unwanted software, Usable Security, Web Security, Security analysis and Formal Analysis, Design and test strategies for secure and survivable systems and Cryptology, Secure Operating System and applications, Analysis of Vulnerabilities and attack, Electronic commerce security, Multimedia Security, Key Management, Ownership Management, Revocation of malicious parties, Security policies, Trade-off analysis between performance and security, Secure use of biometrics, Lightweight Cryptography, Secure Data Sharing, Cloud Security, Authentication Protocols, Data- driven security attacks and countermeasures.
Anonymity, Privacy Metrics, Identity Management, Web and mobile privacy, Privacy- preserving computation, Privacy attacks, Cryptography tools for privacy, Building and deploying privacy-enhancing systems, Differential privacy and private data analysis, Economics and game-theoretical approaches to privacy, Forensics and privacy, Genomic and medical privacy, Interdisciplinary research connecting privacy to economics, law, psychology, etc., Measurement of privacy in real-world systems, Transparency, robustness, and abuse in privacy systems, Privacy Protection, Psychological, sociological, and economic aspects of security and privacy, Research and design methodologies for human-centric security and privacy research.
Track 5: Hardware Security
Machine learning in hardware security, security of AI hardware systems, Post- Quantum Hardware Security, Neuromorphic Security, Security of Emerging Memory Chips, Cryptographic Hardware and their Implementation, Optimization of Cryptographic Hardware on FPGA, Hardware Trojan, Physically Unclonable Functions (PUFs), Side-channel, Logic locking for IP protection.
Track 6: Blockchain technology and its applications
Distributed Consensus & Fault Tolerance Algorithms, Performance and Scalability Issues, Blockchain-based Applications & Services, Decentralized App Development, Smart Contracts and Verification, Transaction Monitoring and Analysis, Decentralized Internet Infrastructure, Decentralized Financial Services, Blockchain for Internet of Things/Cyber Physical Services, Blockchain and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
Director, IIIT Kottayam
Dr. M Radhakrishnan
Registrar, IIIT Kottayam
Prof. P Mohanan
Professor In-charge (Academics), IIIT Kottayam
- Prof. (Dr.). K Chandrasekaran NITK Surathkal
- Prof. (Dr.). C Krishna Mohan IIT Hyderabad
- Prof. (Dr.). Monika Aggarwal IIT Delhi
- Prof. (Dr.). N. Ramasubramanian National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. L Venkata Subramanian IBM Research India.
- Dr. Pao-Ann Hsiung National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Prof. (Dr.). Salim A College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Dr. S. Mary Saira Bhanu Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. Panchami V IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Ragesh G. K IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Lavanya Settipalli IIIT Kottayam
- Mr. Siju K S IIIT Kottayam
- Ms. Drishya Prasad IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Arun Cryil Jose Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Manjith B.C Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Amit Kumar Roy Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Nilotpal Chakraborthy Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. A Balu Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Bhanu Chander Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. E. Silambarasan Assistant Professor (CSE-Cyber Security), IIIT Kottayam
- Dr. Mithun Haridas T.P Assistant Professor, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala
- Dr. A. M Ramiya Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr. B. S. Manoj Professor, IIST Trivandrum
- Dr. Nabeel Koya Scientist-E, Cyber Security Group, CDAC
- Dr. Tony Thomas Associate Professor, Digital university Kerala.
- Dr. Hiran V Nath Assistant Professor, NIT Calicut
- Dr. S. M. Sameer Professor, NIT Calicut
- Prof. (Dr.). Salim A College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
- Dr. Deepa S Kumar Associate Professor, College of Engineering Munnar.
- Dr. Shelbi Joseph Associate Professor, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Dr. Sangeetha Jose Associate Professor, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RIT), Kottayam
- Dr. M. V. Rajesh Associate Professor, College of Engineering Chengannur
- Dr. Bijoy A. Jose Associate Professor, CUSAT
- Dr. Rajesh P. Nair Assistant Professor, CUSAT.
- Dr. Binu V P Associate Professor, Model Engineering College, Ernakulam.
- Dr. Gopakumar C Associate Professor, College Of Engineering, Karunagappally.
- Dr. Satyajit Das Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Palakkad.
- Dr. J. Kokila Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, India.
- Dr. Renjith P Assistant Professor, IIITDM Kurnool
- Dr. Masilamani V Associate Professor, IIITDM Kanchipuram.
- Dr. Boddepalli Shanti Bhushan Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, India.
- Dr.T.Vinopraba Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Puducherry, India.
- Dr. Aswani Kumar Cherukuri Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Dr.Sahadeo Padhye Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
- Dr. R.Mohan Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
- Dr. Ansuman Mahapatra Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, India.
- Dr. Aniruddha Kanhe Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Puducherry,
- Dr. Harigovindan V P Associate Professor, NIT Puducherry
- Dr. Manikandan V.M Assistant Professor, SRM University, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr.M. Brindha Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Dr. Ambili P. S. Associate Professor, REVA University Bangalore
- Dr. Sakthivel R Associate Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology University, Vellore
- Dr. Dhanalakshmi Associate Professor, IIIT Tiruchirappalli
- Dr.P.Kumaran Assistant Professor, NIT Puducherry
- Dr. K. Navin Sam Assistant Professor, NIT Puducherry
- Dr. Hari Prabhat Gupta Associate Professor, IIT (BHU), Varanasi
- Dr. Veningston K Assistant Professor, NIT Srinagar
- Dr. Urbasi Sinha Professor, Raman Research Institute, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Dr. Xingwang Li Henan Polytechnic University, China.
- Dr. Axel Sikora Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Dr. Radu Prodan University of Klagenfurt, Austria.
- Dr. Hongju Chen Fuzhou University, China.
- Dr. Lei Shu University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Dr. Jobish John University College Cork, Ireland.
- Dr. Resmi Ramachandran Pillai Linkoping University, Sweden
- Dr. Achyut Shankar University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Dr. Oluwakayode Onireti James Watt School of Engineering, University of Glasgow University, United Kingdom
- Dr. Muhammad Imran University of Glasgow University, United Kingdom
- Dr. Mehdi Gheisari Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Prof. Valentina E. Balas Professor of Automation and Applied Informatics, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Dr. Salim M Salim Swansea University, United Kingdom
|Call for Paper Announcement||::: February 24, 2023|
|Paper Submission Deadline||::: June 18, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance||::: July 05, 2023|
|Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline||::: July 20, 2023|
|Registration Starts||::: July 28, 2023|
|Registration Ends||::: August 04, 2023|
Authors are invited to submit full-length original, unpublished papers in IEEE proceedings format, along with an abstract of at most 250 words and a maximum of five keywords. The papers are limited to six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges Rs. 500 per page will be applied. To enable blind review, the author list should be omitted from the main document. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should NOT be submitted and will not be considered. We will follow the plagiarism policy of IEEE. All submitted papers will be subjected to a "similarity test". Papers achieving a high similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected without a formal review.
Authors are strongly encouraged to use the latest templates for typesetting as provided on the IEEE Website.Paper Template
Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered to the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; and at least one of the authors
is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the final program or in the
All registered and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore
The manuscript as a single PDF is to be submitted online through Easychair.
Authors of the accepted papers will be informed by email.
Conference venue location information, and gallery
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam
Valavoor.P.O, Pala, Kottayam, Kerala, India-68663
Phone: +91-0482-2202100 | 91-0482-2202110
40 km from Kottayam Bus Station
40 km from Kottayam Junction
66 km form Cochin International Airport
Kindly send us the queries related to iQ-CCHESS'23