iQ-CCHESS'23 invites authors to submit full-length (6 pages maximum, A4 size), original, unpublished papers in IEEE proceedings format, along with an abstract of at most 250 words and a maximum of five keywords. To enable blind review, the author list should be omitted from the main document. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should NOT be submitted and will not be considered. We will follow the plagiarism policy of IEEE. All submitted papers will be subjected to a "similarity test". Papers achieving a high similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected without a formal review.
iQ-CCHESS’23 invites contributions in all areas related to Computer Science and Engineering, but not limited to, the following streams:
- Quantum Computing and Security
- Wireless Communication and Security
- Computational Intelligence and Security
- Security and privacy
- Hardware Security
- Blockchain technology and its applications
- Authors are strongly encouraged to use the latest templates for typesetting as provided on the IEEE Website.
- Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered to the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; and at least one of the authors is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. Papers not presented at the conference will not be included in the final program or in the digital proceedings.
The manuscript as a single PDF is to be submitted online through Easychair .